Our HSC and Preliminary courses are divided up by topics which run for 8 weeks. In addition, we also offer an 8 week HSC Exam Program for students to consolidate their knowledge while developing the exam techniques vital to maximising marks.
Each HSC Mathematics term will give students:
- A thorough understanding of all course materials during the Theory component of every lesson.
- Practise questions of that week’s content under the guidance of an experienced, highly-performing tutor during the Problem Based Class (PBC) component of every lesson.
- Revision and consolidation through practise questions of everything learnt during that term so far during the Tutorial component of every lesson.
- The opportunity for 1-on-1 time with the tutor to ask questions and discussions about school homework, self-study and clarification of any concepts in the lesson.
- A lesson specifically dedicated to practical activites/experiments and data processing skills each term to ensure students have a deep understanding of the relevant applications and uses of the theoretical material learnt in each topic.