Our tutor will ensure students can confidently and articulately communicate key concepts from Biology and answer exam style questions with flair.
For 2018 Year 12 students, the HSC Biology class schedule for the year is:
Term 1: Maintaining a Balance
23rd September – 16th November 2017
Term 2: Blueprint of Life
13th January – 8th March 2018
Term 3: The Search for Better Health
24th March – 17th May 2018
Term 4: Option Topic (Genetics or Communication)
Dates – tbc
Exam Program: ALL
Dates – tbc
Please refer to our Calendar for available class times.
Each HSC Biology term will give students:
- A thorough understanding of all course materials during the Theory component of every lesson.
- Practise questions of that week’s content under the guidance of an experienced, highly-performing tutor during the Problem Based Class (PBC) component of every lesson.
- Revision and consolidation through practise questions of everything learnt during that term so far during the Tutorial component of every lesson.
- The opportunity for 1-on-1 time with the tutor to ask questions and discussions about school homework, self-study and clarification of any concepts in the lesson.
- A lesson specifically dedicated to practical activites/experiments and data processing skills each term to ensure students have a deep understanding of the relevant applications and uses of the theoretical material learnt in each topic.